MidCPG has the vision to support and strengthen the role of Community Pharmacy in Primary Health Care with the intention to achieve positive patient health outcomes in the Midland Region, as well as:
- A commitment to the development and implementation of new services to support patients.
- Integrating with General Practice and other key stakeholders to avoid duplication and fill gaps in service delivery.
- Facilitation of continuing professional development of pharmacists in our region.
- Improving Maori Health by developing services, training, and resources that support this aspiration.
- Develop new models of care to expand the capacity and capability of the pharmacy workforce and increase clinical expertise.
- Te Hapai Hauroa Award Winner 2018 - For innovative services or expertise to improve the health and wellbeing of Maori.
- Cath Knapton finalist Pharmacy Awards 2016 – Professional Service of year.
- Cath Knapton Pharmaceutical Society of NZ – Honorary Member 2013
- NZ Pharmacy Awards Category and Supreme Winner June 2012 Innovation in Pharmacy Practice within Primary Care - Medicine Use Review
- Runners up 2010 - Best Pharmacy Group - Smoking Cessation Counselling Project
- Runners up 2009 in two categories:
- Best Pharmacy Group - Know your Pharmacist Social Marketing Campaign
- Innovation in Pharmacy Practice within Primary Care - Comprehensive Warfarin Counselling through Community Pharmacies
- Jane Abel Finalist Pharmacy Awards 2009 Innovation in Pharmacy Practice within Primary Care
- WDHB Best of Health Awards 2008 - Free ECP for under 25
- Winners 2008 - Innovation in Pharmacy Practice within Primary Care - Free ECP for Under 25 Year olds