MidCPG has the vision to support and strengthen the role of Community Pharmacy in Primary Health Care to achieve positive patient health outcomes in the Midland Region as well as:
- A commitment to the development and implementation of new services to support patients.
- Integrating with General Practice and other key stakeholders to avoid duplication and fill gaps in service delivery.
- Facilitation of continuing professional development of pharmacists in our region.
- Improving Maori Health by developing services, training, and resources that support this aspiration.
- Develop new models of care to expand the capacity and capability of the pharmacy workforce and increase clinical expertise.