MidCPG has the vision to support and strengthen the role of Community Pharmacy in Primary Health Care with the intention to achieve positive patient health outcomes in the Midland Region, as well as:
- A commitment to the development and implementation of new services to support patients.
- Integrating with General Practice and other key stakeholders to avoid duplication and fill gaps in service delivery.
- Facilitation of continuing professional development of pharmacists in our region.
- Improving Maori Health by developing services, training, and resources that support this aspiration.
- Develop new models of care to expand the capacity and capability of the pharmacy workforce and increase clinical expertise.