Midland Community Pharmacy Group has a membership of approx 120 pharmacies from across the Midland Region (Waikato, Taupo and Rotorua and Gisborne).
Within this membership, approximately 20 patient centred service contracts are implemented and delivered under DHB service specifications, standard operating procedures and accreditation processes.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Smoking Cessation Education, Provision of NRT and Referrals
- Gout Education
- ECP Counselling
- Sore Throat Management for the prevention of Rheumatic Fever
- Pre-Medication Oversight Assessment
- Medicine Use Review
- Oral Anticoagulant Education
- SSRI Education
- Sharps and Waste Disposal
- Mobile Medicine Manamgnet Services