Midland Community Pharmacy Group's overarching vision is to support and strengthen the role of Community Pharmacy in Primary Health Care and achieve positive patient health outcomes across our region. As well as:
- A commitment to the development and implementation of new services to support patients.
- Integration with General Practice and other key stakeholders to avoid duplication and fill gaps in service delivery.
- Facilitation of continuing professional development of pharmacists in our region.
- Improving Maori Health by developing services, training, and resources that support this aspiration.
- Develop new models of care to expand the capacity and capability of the pharmacy workforce and increase clinical expertise.
Board of Directors
MidCPG is a Charitable Trust governed by a Board of Directors.
- Chief Executive Officer Cath Knapton
- Operations Manager Kylie Engebretsen
- Clinical Project Manager Jane Abel
- Accounts Manager Wendy Goble
- Medicine Management Pharmacist Anika Patel
- Medicine Management Pharmacist Manisha Smith
- Clinical Pharmacist Nalini Ganaeswaren
- Clinical Pharmacist Bellina Lu
Strong and Stable - Community Falls Prevention ClassesFalls Prevention Manager: Steph McLennan
Falls prevention Manager: Kasha Latimer
M: 027 227 9151 E: email@example.com