Midland Community Pharmacy Group (MidCPG) is a not for profit charitable trust, governed by a board of directors and has operated in Hamilton since 2005 with a membership of approx 120 pharmacies from across the Midland Region (Waikato, Taranaki, Lakes and Tairawhiti).
Within this membership, approximately 20 patient centred service contracts are implemented and delivered by MidCPG via Lakes DHB, Waikato DHB, and Taiwahiti DHB.
MidCPG advocates for community pharmacy in varied forums both regionally and nationally and is a key partner in the development of multi-disciplinary teams and integration across Primary Health Care.
MidCPG aims is to support pharmacists and pharmacies by providing education, tools and skills with the end goal of improving the health outcome of patients throughout the regions.
Midland Community Pharmacy Group - Our Team
- Chief Executive Officer: Cath Knapton
- Operations Manager: Kylie Engebretsen
- Pharmacy Project Manager: Jane Abel
- Accounts Manager: Wendy Goble
- Mobile Medicine Management Pharmacist: Rachel Bell (Maternity Leave) Anna Rufer 2020
- Mobile Medicine Management Pharmacist: Bellina Lu
- Falls Prevention Project Manager: Steph McLennan
- Falls Prevention Administrator: Kasha Latimer