involved in the Pre-Medications Oversight Service MUST have access to InterRAI
Setting up a Digital Certificate to access InterRAI
For those who have completed and submitted your forms – you should have received your username and password with the link to InterRAI. The digital certificate needs to be loaded to the computer, before access can be successful.
- The digital certificate needs to be loaded
before you can log in
- You can only access InterRAI from a computer
that has the digital certificate loaded on it
- The manager or person deals with their IT security will need to load the digital certificate as they need ‘administrator/security’ access (eg knows all the passwords!)
- Best to load it on the computer or laptop that you intend using InterRAI on eg in the consulting room or office
- This only needs to be done once, then any pharmacist that has been granted an InterRAI login will be able to access InterRAI from that computer eg locums etc.
If you have issues with installation please contact:
Jerrica Ang Disability Support Link - p 0800 55 33 99 or 07 839 8883 ext 22912 fax 07 839 1225 e Jerrica.Ang@waikatodhb.health.nz
- Follow this link https://tdhb.sharefile.com/d-s7b82f365d5745ae9
- Enter password QEjVpwL#7h
Preferred Links that Community Pharmacists may find helpful